Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Constructive Criticism

This blog is very different from the other blogs that I have previously posted.  I have the opportunity to view one of my classmates' blog page and express my thoughts about it.  I decided to use my group leaders blog to review because I knew I would be in for a treat.  When looking over her blog, I discovered that she focused on "warm clothing" for the upcoming winter season.  The blog was very well put together, the pictures on her blog were detailed and were cohesive with what she was saying in the blog itself.  I also thought that it was a good idea for her to talk about winter wear, especially since winter is quickly approaching!! I feel that I should also discuss some fashion possibilities for this upcoming winter season as well. It is very important to make sure you dress appropriately during the winter season; with that being said, lets take a look at some warm accessory options for both men and women.



These illustrations show various options of how hats, scarves, and gloves can be worn fashionably and still serve its purpose of keeping you warm.  Some people tend to think that wearing a hat or a pair of gloves takes away from the fashion aspect, but I beg to differ.  As you can see from these pictures, there are all types of winter accessories that can accent an ensemble rather than take away from it.  I encourage you to invest in winter wear for this season and stay  as warm as possible! 









No comments:

Post a Comment