Friday, November 12, 2010

Fashion Show

I'm sure that everyone loves to watch/ attend fashion shows, and enjoy the new  looks that are put on  display at the shows.  Looking from the outside in, it probably seems like its easy to put on a big production such as a fashion show, well that's what I always thought when I would watch them.  I now know that fashion shows are not easy to produce and make happen at all.  It takes a huge amount of patience and communication between individuals from all types of backgrounds.  I have new found respect for the people responsible for producing fashion shows because it takes an extraordinary person to be able to give or take instruction in order to get the job done.   I can now classify myself as one of those extraordinary individuals!   

No comments:

Post a Comment